EIFS Stucco stands for Exterior Insulation and Finish System Stucco.
EIFS Stucco is pronounced “Eefs Stucco”. It is made from five different layers.
- EIFS Stucco starts with insulating foam
- Special glue for attaching the foam
- Glass fiber to keep the layers strong
- A durable, water-resistant coating to protect from moisture
- A finish coat for extra durability for EIFS Stucco.
EIFS Stucco Fort Worth – Saves Energy
EIFS stucco insulates your home. It is like having a thick quilt for your house. EIFS Stucco keeps homes warm in winter. EIFs Stucco keeps homes cool in summer. It keeps cool air in your home. You will need less heat. And less air conditioning. A lower heating and cooling bill saves money. You can use your extra funds for home improvement. You can paint and plaster. Get your interior done. Many Fort Worth homes use EIFS Stucco. Stucco looks great. It is low maintenance. Easy to take care of. And does not need paint. Read more about EIFS here.
Parks Plaster & Stucco in Fort Worth.
Parks Plaster & Stucco has the experience needed for EIFS Stucco. This type of stucco should only be applied by a professional stucco contractor. Our EIFS Professionals are trained in:
- Industry Standards and Specifications
- Material Storage and Temporary Protection
- Substrates and Efflorescence
- Drainage and Flashing
- EPS Boards, Mesh, Basecoat and Finish Coat
- Adhesive and Mechanical Attachment
- Joints, Sealants and Repairs read the full info here
When done right EIFS Stucco will last for many years. It will protect your home. From damaging rain. Wind. Hail. Cold. AND Heat. EIFS protects your home’s value. And saves you money. Get an experienced professional. For a great company in Fort Worth go to Parks Plaster & Stucco. They have been in Fort Worth for years. They have the experience. They have the expertise. Most important: they have a strong work ethic. They pay attention to detail. They care about the community.