How to find a good Stucco Contractor Dallas – Parks Plaster & Stucco
Stucco Contractor Dallas. Do you live in Dallas, McKinney, Frisco, Plano, Garland or Richardson? If so, now is a great time to hire a stucco contractor. Stucco work is durable, long-lasting and beautiful. It also requires skill, experience and patience. Here is how to find a good stucco contractor Dallas and DFW area.
1. Is the stucco contractor Dallas responsive. Do they answer the phone promptly? That is a good sign. Are they polite on the phone? Do they call back if you ask them to?
2. Does the stucco contractor Dallas area have a professional website? A professional website shows professionalism. You can see a good example of a pro stucco contractor website Dallas at Parks Plaster & Stucco.
3. Does the website have a photo gallery? To see an example of a quality photo gallery click here.
4. Does the stucco contractor Dallas area have a physical address. Like 4103 Camp Bowie Blvd. Fort Worth, TX 76107? Not a PO Box? Is the address listed on the website?
5. Does the stucco contractor have a long list of references? Call several. Call some from the beginning of the list. Call some from the middle. And some from the bottom. You don’t want to end up calling the contractors friends. Or family.
6. Try Angie’s List. For example: Parks Plaster and Stucco is on Angie’s List
7. Is the stucco contractor fully qualified to repair and build? A professional stucco contractor will be able to spot problems. Before they become serious. If problems are detected early they can be fixed easily. A small problem costs less than a big problem.
8. How long have they been in business? A contractor who has been in business for a long time is best. Long-term businesses require consistent quality work to survive. Long term survival usually means long term good work. This is especially true for craftsmen. Like stucco and plaster contractors.